This soup is very delicious! I cannot believe that it is made from vegetables only - no meat or bones at all.
- Lotus roots, cut to small chunks, 1 cup
- Golden needle mushrooms, also called enoki mushrooms, 1/2 cup
- Kelp, 1/2 cup
- Water, 6 cups
- Salt, some
- Add the lotus roots and the golden needle mushrooms to the boiling water;
- Bring the water to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes;
- Add the kelp and continue to cook for about 10 minutes;
- Add salt to taste;
- Remove from the stove and serve.