This is a way to make good use of the wine sauce, a delicious leftover from the effortless drunken chicken. It is very easy. Basically I cook each ingredient separately and then combine all. Usually I would dilute the wine sauce with an equal volume of water.
- Noodles, any type, cooked, 2 cups
- Chinese broccoli seedlings, steamed or boiled, 6-8
- Bean sprouts, steamed or boiled, 1cup
- Effortless druncken chicken, 4-6 pieces
- Wine sauce from Effortless druncken chicken, 1 cup
- Water,1 cup
- Boil the water; add chicken and wine sauce; bring to a boil again; remove from the stove immediately;
- Evenly divide each ingredient into 2 big bowls; serve two.