Saturday, August 14, 2010
Sautéed pickled gai choy with dry tofu 雪菜炒豆腐乾
August 14, 2010
1. Pickled gai choy, amount varies with each individual’s need and preference
2. Dry tofu, shredded, amount varies with each individual’s need and preference
1. Sauté the pickled gai choy in a little oil, until cooked; add a little sugar to taste;
2. Saute the dry tofu in a little oil until golden brown; add a little sugar to taste
3. Mix the pickled gai choy with the dry tofu and continue to cook for a minute.