- 8 ounces of Soybean sprouts
- 2 ounces of dry tofu, shredded
- Some scallions, cut into short segments
- Some Chinese chives, cut into short segments
- Some orange bell pepper, thinly sliced, for garnish
- Saute dry tofu in some oil until golden brown and adjust taste with sugar and salt.
- Saute scallions and Chinese chives in some oil until soft.
- Add bean sprouts, stir and cover to cook for about 2 minutes. Adjust taste with salt and sugar. Remove from heat.
- Add dry tofu and bell pepper and mix all ingredients thoroughly.